Friday, August 5, 2011

UPDATE

This week has been the final week for sewing our fifth garment for our graduation collection. For this outfit I incorporated a mix of brown and cream for the main part of my outfit and a touch of blue for the detail in the topstitching. I loved making this outfit because it has more of an elegant and girly appeal. I made a stretch, long sleeve top in nude brown with blue topstitching and eyelets and blue stretch string for the lace up. For the bottom half of my outfit I made a cream circle skirt which is very feminine. It is high waisted and full length to the floor with a lot of volume. This week I have also been working on my food photography assignment. A friend who happens to be a brilliant photographer was able to help me with my photographs which I am so happy with, they look amazing! Photos will be uploaded soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment