Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back to college....

So now that all the school holidays and public holidays are over, well just about, its back to work again. I trust that everyone had a fabulous Easter with friends and family. I found working at home a lot more challenging than at college. Discipline is key. Suprisingly, I am quite excited to get back to college and get into the swing of things again. Sewing by myself, I found not as enjoyable as at college with everyone around chatting and just creating an overall festive ambience. I have finally finished my pair of jeans for my first outfit of the collection however I must admit i'm struggling with my military styled jacket, if only mevrou was within reaching distance 24/7. Hopefully this week in class it will start taking shape and I will end up with a beautiful tailored jacket to show. I look very forward working hard this term and achieve all goals set.

No comments:

Post a Comment